[BEXCO Exterior View]
The Busan Exhibition & Convention Center (BEXCO) has been the main venue for many international events such as the 2005 APEC Summit and Ministerial Meetings, the 2002 FIFA World Cup Final Draw Ceremony in 2001 and the Busan International Motor Show. BEXCO was also main press center for the 2002 Asian Games.
[New Exhibition Hall]
- Existing Exhibition Hall(26,508m2) : single-story pillar-free exhibition hall capable of being divided into 5 separate spaces.
- New Exhibition Hall(20,000m2):two-story hall capable of being divided into maximum of 11 halls.
- Auxiliary Facilities
- Glass Hall(lobby)-useful space for registration and coffee breaks
- Multi-functional Space-offices for promoters, seminar rooms, mid/small-sized exhibition halls, restaurant
- Outdoor Exhibition(13,223m2) : suitable for extra large exhibitions, outdoor concerts, and events
- Convention Hall, 1st& 2nd floors: 21 conference rooms
- Convention Hall, 3rd floor: main conference hall(2,400 seats)
- Multi-functional Hall, 2nd & 3rd floors : 15 seminar rooms(natural lighting)
- Multiple Conference Features: theater, classrooms, reception style rooms available
- Presentation Equipment: air conditioners, international video conference systems, OS screens.
- Equipped with high technology A/V systems and simultaneous interpretation system in 8 languages.
Construction of a state of the art 4,000 seats auditorium
※ For more information, click here !!
#55 APEC-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan 612-704, Republic of Korea
TEL + 82 51 740 7300 / FAX +82 51 740 7320 / www.bexco.co.kr